Neoliss Global Action
|30 ml airless tube||3770008263178|
High concentration anti-aging
Blemishes + Fine lines
Normal to dry skins
– Corrects first signs of wrinkles and persistent blemishes
– Makes the complexion radiant
Rich Cream texture
Neoliss Global Action prevents and corrects the signs of aging of the skin.
Neoliss Global Action is used for normal to dry skins in case of skin blemishes, irregularities and loss of radiance, sagging skin and signs of dryness of the skin.
Neoliss Global Action is a smoothing, redensifying and moisturizing cream containing recognized active ingredients:
– The Glycolic acid and the Lactic acid, highly concentrated, exfoliate the upper layers of your skin, making it soft. These active ingredients smooth roughness, refine the skin texture and are known for their anti-aging properties by increasing collagen synthesis.
– The Hyaluronic acid is known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties by stimulating cell activity.
– Vitamin E is an anti-oxydant that prevents skin aging due to oxidation of the cells.
– The Glycerin is a natural moisturizing factor that binds moisture into the skin and improves the skin comfort.
– The Shea butter is a lipid-replenishing active ingredient that helps to restore the skin barrier.
AQUA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, LACTIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER, BATYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, GLYCOL PALMITATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHLORPHENESIN, PARFUM, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYISOBUTENE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM NITRATE
Apply once or twice daily on the face, neck and low-neck.
Avoid the eye area. Sensation of tightness or discomfort might be felt, in this case, space out its use.
Do not expose yourself to sunlight during the treatment.